Generally speaking, it is important for your business to rank higher than your competition. This couldn’t be more true than with online search results. Accomplishing this means you need an optimized website design that gets your pages ranking high on a Search Engine Result Page (SERP). So what’s your SERP?
Research shows that websites on the first search engine results page receive almost 95% of web traffic, leaving only 5% for remaining search results pages. If your website is not appearing on this first page you may want to think about improving your online presence.
Some Key Factors for Improved Ranking:
Seeing the Bigger Picture
While optimizing your website is critical in increasing your ranking on a SERP, there are many additional factors that weigh in. Social media, blogs, newsletters/articles, and even comments can help to add value to your page presence. A holistic and integrated approach to all of your online assets is the best approach. Each aspect should work in conjunction with others and send your carefully tailored message to your clients and prospects. Remember, without a clear message, your increased ranking will not be maximized to provide the ideal leads for your business.
We want to provide value and welcome your questions. Please Contact Us to discuss your current IT situation and future needs.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.